Rainwater harvesting systems for home and garden.
Clearwater rainwater harvesting systems can save money on water bills and reduce the demand for mains water. Once installed, a Clearwater integrated rainwater harvesting system can be used for a variety of applications including flushing toilets, laundry, washing vehicles and watering lawns.
The Clearwater integrated system is available in gravity or direct feed. Clearwater rainwater harvesting system is a must have for homes, particularly in areas affected by hosepipe bans or in areas that are prone to flooding.
The Clearwater non-integrated system is ideal for homes and businesses that require smaller volumes of harvested rainwater in the garden or a greenhouse.
To find out more about Clearwater Rainwater Harvesting System and how it can be applied to your next project, talk to one of our experts.
- Direct or gravity fed systems
to suit house type.
- Ready to install pump controlled
system with components and
Typical areas of application
Residential developments and social housing schemes.
The integrated system is a range of simplified rainwater harvesting systems controlled by a pump, suitable for either direct or gravity fed applications. Operation of the system does not require a control panel, display panel or depth sensor.
- Simplified system design for rapid installation.
- Quick-start set-up procedure.
- ‘Kit in a box’ of key components.
- Delivered to site on single pallet.
- Easy conversion to gravity system with header tank.
- Minimal energy use in operation.
- Designed in accordance with BS 8515
Clearwater Non-integrated Harvesting Systems
- Easy to install.
- Simple on / off operation.
- Suitable for existing and new homes.
- Automatic rainwater diversion when tank reaches full capacity.
- Available in a variety of sizes from 2,800-4,600 litres.
- Internal self-cleaning leaf filter.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Garden watering.
- Horticultural sprinkling.
- Small vehicle washing
- Garden centres Features.
‘An economical rainwater harvesting system for single and multi-residential applications’.