A range of wastewater pump systems for residential developments.
Clearwater pumping systems are designed for homes that are built below the level of the mains sewage system. This means that no matter where your property or premises is, you can depend on Clearwater to handle your pumping needs. They are used in connection with sewage treatment systems, septic tanks and rainwater harvesting systems.
Our intelligent design process ensures that our pumping systems are quick and easy to install and require the minimum amount of maintenance.
Domestic Pump Station
Compact Pump Station
- Complete package systems delivered direct to site.
- Ready for immediate and simple installation.
- Factory built and quality assured.
- Maintenance free GRP chambers.
- Full after sales maintenance available.
- Available in various sizes to suit application type: effluent, sewage or rainwater.
- Complies with Buildings Regulations and British Standards including options for 24 hour waste storage.
Package pump systems are supplied with:
- GRP chambers;
- High-level alarm (optional fitment on effluent pumpsets);
- Pre-set automatic level control;
- Non-return valve;
- Discharge pipe and all connections.
- 1m invert.
- Lifting eyes.
- Pedestrian duty cover.
|610 x 700
560 x 1650
|900 x 2080
900 x 2580
|1000 x 2000
1000 x 2500
This is a basic guide. For further advice on product selection please contact our experts.
Delivery & Installation
Units are normally delivered by flat bed vehicle and cranage facilities should be available on-site for off loading. Installation is quick and economical, the unit requiring only a concrete base and surround. Comprehensive installation instructions are supplied with every unit.
The information in this sales literature is, by necessity, brief. For more detailed technical literature and drawings regarding applications, installation, maintenance or specific options, please contact us. We have both internal and field sales staff who will be pleased to assist.
Clearwater package pump systems are designed for minimum maintenance. Clearwater offers a full after sales service involving planned maintenance visits.
Prior to installation, there is a legal requirement to obtain permission from the appropriate agencies (including connection to a public sewer).
To find out more about Clearwater Pumping Systems and how one could be applied to your next project, talk to one of our experts. Certified plumbers are near you and can care for all your 24 plumber needs whenever you call https://www.prosco.com/plumbers/.